Date(s) - Thu, Dec 7, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The annual Holiday Bazaar is a fun event which gives students an opportunity to shop and purchase holiday gifts for their family. Parent volunteers sell and wrap (with the help of grade 7 students) the gifts for $1.00 per item. All proceeds go towards the purchase of food gift cards which are given to inner city schools who in turn use them to provide emergency food and supplies to families in need.
Sign up to volunteer at the Bazaar HERE! Thank you for your help! Set up occurs on Wednesday December 6th and the event itself and clean up occurs on Thursday December 7st. This is wonderful way to reduce clutter in your house and we love receiving all of your unwanted “treasures”. Please drop off donations in the collection box found by the front door on the way to the school office. The school is open from 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. We really do need your donations in order to have enough items for our students to purchase and to make the event fun! In particular these items are always popular:
- Household goods – especially mugs and glasses that can be gift-wrapped in cellophane with candies and candles etc.
- Purses, scarves & jewellery
- Special occasion decorations
- toys and games
- We always need more items for dads, such as golf, sports, car related, ties, wallets etc.
- We also appreciate donations of gift wrap, gift bags and bows.
No stuffed animals please!