Order Hot Lunch
Please send cutlery to school with your child. In an effort to cut down on waste, our hot lunch vendors will not be providing cutlery and chopsticks starting January 18th.
Spring Session is now open for ordering
We are Providing Lunch Mondays and Wednesdays in the Spring Term.
The first date is March 28th, the last is June 22nd. The ordering cutoff for the first date is March 20th.
- If you miss the above deadline, you will still be able to order subsequent lunches.
- Ordering closes 8 days before the actual hot lunch day.
- To reduce the fees we pay, please order for the full term in one online session
- Ordering for the term will close Mid February.
- Many of our returning families will find a credit in their account for COVID-cancelled lunch orders from 2020.
- Choose as many or as few days as you want
QE Hot Lunch is one of the PAC’s most popular programs and runs every Monday and Wednesday. To order you must first register with our ordering program called MunchaLunch.
To register with MunchaLunch click here.
Our suppliers include Calhoun’s (a local restaurant), Subway, Carino Catering and Pizza Hut.
Subscribe to receive emails from the QE PAC and to be the first to know when ordering opens. You will also receive helpful reminders about this program and many other initiatives at the school. To subscribe click here
Click to see the variety of dishes offered in prior years: Menus_Fall 2019
You can pick which days you wish to participate. Hot Lunch is open for ordering in three sessions per year – fall, winter and spring.
To place an order for the next session, click here.
The PAC’s preferred method of payment is credit card however we will accept cheques made out to QE PAC and left in the PAC mailbox by the ordering deadline.
Hot Lunch is the PAC’s largest source of funding and provides essential funding for all programs so participation is appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are images of two of the Calhoun’s Bento Boxes offered this year: