Order Hot Lunch
As part of QE’s commitment to sustainability, we try hard to minimize the environmental impact of this program. We are proud to partner with vendors who share the same goal and deliver food in either compostable or recyclable containers. Cutlery is not provided, so please make sure your child brings their own.
Final Session is Open for Ordering!
We are providing lunch Mondays and Wednesdays in the Final Term.
The first date is Monday March 27th, the last is Wednesday June 21st. The ordering cutoff for the first date is March 19th.
- If you miss the above deadline, you will still be able to order subsequent lunches.
- Ordering closes 8 days before the actual hot lunch day.
- To reduce the fees we pay, please order for the full term in one online session
- Many of our returning families will find a credit in their account for cancelled lunch orders from last year.
- Choose as many or as few days as you want
QE Hot Lunch is one of the PAC’s most popular programs and runs every Monday and Wednesday. To order you must first register with our ordering program called MunchaLunch.
To register with MunchaLunch click here.
Choose from a variety of menus, including vegetarian selections!
- Calhoun’s returns on Wednesdays with a very large menu including many popular favorites and new dishes
- Carino’s Kitchen returns on Mondays with sushi and a range of alternating hot meals, including some new offerings
- Fresh Slice and Subway alternate on Mondays, being offered alongside Carino’s Kitchen
Subscribe to receive emails from the QE PAC and to be the first to know when ordering opens. You will also receive helpful reminders about this program and many other initiatives at the school. To subscribe click here
Click to see the variety of dishes offered in prior years: Menus_Fall 2019
You can pick which days you wish to participate. Hot Lunch is open for ordering in three sessions per year – fall, winter and spring.
To place an order for the next session, click here.
The PAC’s preferred method of payment is credit card however we will accept cheques made out to QE PAC and left in the PAC mailbox by the ordering deadline.
Hot Lunch is the PAC’s largest source of funding and provides essential funding for all programs so participation is appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are images of two of the Calhoun’s Bento Boxes offered this year: